TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- France to relax travel rules from the UK
- IATA chief blames government overreaction for latest travel slump
- Arabian Travel Market delayed by a day
- Qantas to cut Q3 capacity by about a third as Covid-19 cases rise
- Thailand to launch new tourism campaign to reboot economy
- Amid third wave, airfares for travel after 2 weeks nosedive
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.