TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- No requirement of pre-arrival COVID testing for international travellers in UK
- Southern African countries taken off the no-travel list by European Union
- Indigo cancels about 20%of its flights and Waives change fees
- Ethiopian Airlines is profitable as cargo demand booms, CEO says
- Travel trade events feel the heat, OTM gets postponed by a month, IMEX Frankfurt follows suit
- European Union takes Southern Africa off no-travel list
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.