TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Government’s charter flight approval gives new hope to Goa tourism industry
2. Malaysia eases travel curbs as 90% adults fully jabbed
3. Gujarat’s inbound tourism gains from travel upsurge
4. President Joe Biden to restore protections for three national monuments in the US
5. Vietnam announce opening plans
6. Air travel demand up in festive season, fares soar on weekends
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.