TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Ireland Eases Requirements For Vaccinated Travellers
- Airline passengers hit by wave of December cancellations
- Dubai’s Six Senses The Palm To Debut In 2024
- Travellers will have to pay higher fares to fly from Kolkata airport in 3 year’s time
- Air Partner launches new mobile app to members
- The Ascott sees record growth in 2021
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.