TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
- Government issues revised guidelines for international passengers traveling to India.
- Philippines lifts ban after 2 years, welcomes foreign tourists from 157 countries.
- India’s Atal tunnel certified as world’s longest highway tunnel.
- Greece Travel Update: No RT-PCR required for European vaccine certificate holders.
- AirAsia India gets nod for 1st intrernational flight.
- IATF updates protocols for arriving foreign nationals.
Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes.
Like, Comment and Share.