TheDope.News brings to you ‘The Bottomline’, which brings you a lightning-fast bulletin about the travel industry in under three minutes.
Keep yourself updated about the industry insights and changes that trigger the industry.
Headlines for the day:
1. Plan to resume international flights from December 15 on hold; DGCA to announce new date soon
2. PCR Test For Anyone Landing In Mumbai
3. EU set to propose daily review of travel rules
4. White House plans to tighten travel rules to contain the pandemic
5. Blanket travel bans will not prevent Omicron spread, says WHO
6. Omicron coronavirus variant halts Cape Town’s cruise ship tourism Here’s everything you need to know in under three minutes. Like. Comment. Share and Subscribe.