Holland America Line has decided to expand the pause in its operation reports Breaking Travel News. The cruise line is going to cancel the sailing of its cruise ships from the port of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In the coming days, Holland America Line will select Hawaii journeys for early 2021.
List of cancelled cruise ships by Holland America Line
- A trek onboard Eurodam got cancelled. The cruise was supposed to leave on September 26th for a 22-days tour of the Panama Canal to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- A trip onboard Koningsdam scheduled on September 26th got cancelled. It was a seven-day Pacific Northwest cruise from Vancouver to San Diego, California. As well as January 16th and February 2nd departures on the Circle Hawaii Voyages roundtrip from San Diego are also cancelled.
- A trip onboard Maasdam scheduled on September 21st got cancelled. It was a 16-day Mexico and Sea of Cortez journey from Vancouver to San Diego.
- On September 27th North Pacific Crossing from Vancouver was supposed to depart on Noordam and was cancelled.
- Volendam sail got cancelled which was scheduled on September 30th, October 3rd or October 10th three- and seven-day Pacific Northwest and coastal cruises from Vancouver.
- At last, Westerdam will not be sailing on the September 20th 17-day Circle Hawaii cruise roundtrip from Vancouver, or the October 7th 23-day Inca Discovery voyage from Vancouver to San Antonio (Santiago), Chile.
Holland America Line expanded its pause of global cruise operations and cancelled all Alaska, Europe and Canada/New England cruises for 2020. Also, Amsterdam cancelled the 79 day Grand Africa Voyage.
Also Read: Machu Picchu To Reopen To Tourists In July